Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Billings is locally owned and operated by Steven Hanlin.
Water and fire damage, both large and small, requires a fast response. That fast response is what SERVPRO is known for, and it’s our competitive advantage. Our motto nationally is “Faster to Any Size Disaster.” We use that phrase to caption our culture of response and to describe what we do. Companies throughout the country will use mottos or slogans to capture what they feel is their unique contribution to their industry. Sometimes these mottos ring true, sometimes they don’t. Steven takes this motto seriously.
Responding quickly is an important core value of what we do because we’re serving our neighbors and friends, people who live in Billings, Laurel and Broadview, among other areas. Disasters, like serious water damage and fire damage or mold, do not wait for what we like to call, “convenient times;” for that reason, we’re prepared to respond in the gaps.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (406) 252-0859
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Billings arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.