How can I prepare for a storm?
Inclement weather can occur when you least expect it and damage your home or business in a matter of minutes. Therefore, it is a good idea to be prepared for future incidents.
Follow these simple storm tips to minimize the chances of damage to your home or business:
• Place high value items on an upstairs floor.
• Raise the furniture off the floor using wooden blocks.
• Clean out your gutters to allow water to flow away from your home or business.
• To avoid backup, remove any trash or debris from around your property.
• Worst case scenario, place sandbags by doors and windows to deter as much water as possible away from your home or business.